Renewable & Constant
Our Centralized Sewage Treatment Plant uses Green Technology for their energy which is renewable and constant. It consists of Bio Gas, Solar Energy, Re-use Effluent and Rainwater Harvesting.
Biogas Engine (Biogas Facilities)
- Power generation from biogas is approximately 1200 kW (2x 600 kW).
- 2 duties, 1 standby
- Generated power will be used as supplementary power source for aerations blower.
Solar PV System (Podium Facilities)
- Power generation from solar PV system is approximately 200kW.
- Modul area approximately 1300m2.
- Quantity: 635 nos. PV panel.
- Power generated will be used for lighting & small power and process at wastewater treatment tank area.
Effluent Water Reuse (Underground Treated Water Tank Storage)
- Classes of water produced from effluent reuse system are strainer water for reactor tank, RO water for polymer preparation, filtered water for grit chamber, treated water for digester.
- Effluent water reuse system capacity approximately 2,546m3 per day and used for equipment washing, polymer preparation (RO) and make-up water for odour control system.
Rain Water Harvesting (Admin Building)
- Rain water harvesting with effective roof collection area approximately 1000m2 and storage 10m3.
- No. of tank: 1
- Rain water harvesting will be used for toilet flushing for administration building.